This agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between Credit Pro Center, a Maryland Limited Liability Company with a principal place of business at 659 Southlawn Lane, Rockville, MD 20850 and the party using the Internet Web Site created and supported by Credit Pro Center (the “Site”).
You should carefully read the Agreement before using the Site. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use set forth in the Agreement. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with the Agreement you should not use the Site and must leave the Site. If you utilize the Site in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, Credit Pro Center may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse indicate is proper.
Credit Pro Center may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
1. Credit Pro Center agrees to provide you access to the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
2. You hereby represent that you have read the Agreement and that you accept the terms thereof.
3. You accept that the Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis. Credit Pro Center reserves the right to make changes to the Site, including the availability of any feature, database, content, web page materials, product information and prices on the Site at any time without notice or liability. Credit Pro Center may also restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
4. The materials included in the Site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY CREDIT PRO CENTER ON THE SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. Credit Pro Center does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Credit Pro Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US.
7. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on the Site (“Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on the Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Credit Pro Center or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the Site. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Credit Pro Center or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on the Site in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Credit Pro Center. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of the Site. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. Credit Pro Center reserves the right to make changes to the Site, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on the Site at any time without notice or liability. Credit Pro Center may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability.
9. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, and that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials which:
(i) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
(ii) Are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
(iii) Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law;
(iv) Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
(v) Contain a virus or other harmful component;
(vi) Contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
(vii) Contain advertising of any kind; or
(viii) Constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
10. We reserve the right to monitor all Postings or other materials posted on the Site and to remove any which we consider in our absolute discretion to be: (a) offensive, (b) inappropriate, (c) criminal or (d) otherwise in breach of this Agreement. We do not and cannot review all materials posted to the Site by users, and we are not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in the sole discretion of Credit Pro Center are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
12. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
13. You acknowledge that transmissions to and from the Site are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. Any unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception or loss, is not confidential and is also subject to possible alteration. We are not responsible for and will not be liable to you or any third party for damages in connection with an e-mail sent by you to us or an e-mail sent by us to you, or anyone you designate, at your request. Violators of this section who use our services for any illegal purpose including but not limited to repeated unwanted emails or “Spam,” may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.” You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to Credit Pro Center, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Credit Pro Center other than pursuant to this Agreement and any subsequent written agreement entered into with Credit Pro Center.
14. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CREDIT PRO CENTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF CREDIT PRO CENTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA. IN THE EVENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE FOR ANY REASON HELD UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE, YOU AGREE THAT CREDIT PRO CENTER AND ITS AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
15. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Credit Pro Center, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Credit Pro Center reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Credit Pro Center.
16. Credit Pro Center’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Credit Pro Center may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between us with respect of the Site and no representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained herein shall bind either of us. Credit Pro Center reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in this Agreement will be posted on the Site.
17. Should any part of the Agreement be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of the Agreement had been eliminated.
18. This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason; provided that You may no longer use the Site after You have terminated this Agreement.
20. The terms and conditions of use in this Agreement are subject to change at any time. You should review the Agreement regularly for any changes.